- Made from 9 oz. navy, Westex Indura, guaranteed flame resistant for the life of the garment.
- Double Shrunk technology improves the progressive shrinkage that cotton garments experience.
- Fabric meets the requirements of NFPA 2112, NFPA 70E, ASTM F1506, ASTM F1002, and OSHA 1910.269
- Indura material covers all snaps and zippers, limiting heat transfer
- Tapered back with built in bellowing pleats allow for added sizing and movement
- Reinforced waist band with elastic sections on back form bulit-in belt and keeps coverall centered on waist
- Waist pockets on each side include additional pass through pocket with snap closure for easy access to under garments
- Two chest pockets, including additional internal pencil pocket on left side
- Two rear pockets
- Larger, heavy-duty snaps used throughout
- All key areas double stitched
- Heavy-duty thread used throughout