The Miller Maxstar 210 STR provides maximum flexibility by automatically connecting to any input power while maintaining the best DC Stick welding performance in its class.
• Memory Card Port - Easily update software & expand product features
• Digital Meters
• Dual TIG Schedule
• Dual Stick Schedule
• Pro-Set - Eliminates the guesswork when setting weld parameters
• Standby / Power Switch / Sleep Time - Programmable feature will power down the machine if is sits idle for a specified time
• Auto-Line provides state-of-the-art flexibility by automatically connecting to 120-460 VAC, single- or three- phase power without removing the covers to relink the power source.
• Low OCV Stick reduces open-circuit voltage to 9-14 VDC when power source is not in use. This built-in circuit design eliminates the need for add-on voltage reducers.
• Superior Stick arc performance on all input voltages. Even on the difficult to run electrodes like E6010.
• Portable in shop or at job site - at 32lb the Maxstar 200 STR is easily moved from location to location.
• Adaptive Hot Start for Stick arc starts automatically increases output amperage at start of weld should the start require it. Prevents electrode from sticking and creating an inclusion.
• Lift Arc start for TIG arc starts without the use of high frequency.
• Fan-On-Demand operates only when needed reducing noise, power consumption, and the amount of airborne contaminants pulled through the machine.
• Wind Tunnel Technology provides internal air flow that protects electrical components and PC boards from dirt, dust, debris; greatly improving reliability.
• Line Voltage Compensation (LVC) keeps output of the power source constant regardless of fluctuation in input power ± 10%.
• Processes: DC TIG, DC Stick
• Input Power: 120-480 Volts, 1 or 3 Phase, 50/60 HZ
• Rated Output (230 Volt, 1 Phase) - DC TIG = 210A, 60% | DC Stick = 210A, 30%
• Weight: 36 lbs
• Dimensions: 24"L x 13"W x 17"H
Comes complete with:
• 8 ft Power Cord (No Plug)
• (2) 50-mm Dinse Connectors