Heavy Duty Swivel Base Welding Cable Lead Reel
Swivel base allows for the reel to be turned
360 degrees in any direction of work.
• Stays connected to the welder at all times.
“Live Reel Setup”
• Comes standard with 600 Amp capacity.
• 1/2” terminal connections
• Vented circle design allows for free air flow
over your leads to aid in cooling.
• Heavy-duty manual friction brake is adjustable,
allows the user to set tension and prevents free
spooling of leads during roll out.
• Locking pull pins secure cables while not in use..
• Reels are rebuildable with full line of
• Heavy-duty, all-steel construction
• All hardware is ZINC coated
• Dual Ball bearing spools
• Powder coated finish
10” Reel: 150’ of 1/0 cable & 125’ of 2/0 cable
Lifetime warranty on steel construction and workmanship
1 year warranty on spools, bearings and pins.