The ESAB Rogue EM 140 MIG Welder delivers a 140 Amp output and offers a duty cycle of 30% @ 90A. This system is designed to address all your welding project needs, from light fabrication to repair and maintenance. The system features industrial-grade arc performance and full-featured controls that allow the welder to fine-tune arc characteristics based on the material they are welding. With a weight of only 28.8 lbs, 120V single phase input, and compatibility with 6 kVA generators, this system provides maximum flexibility and portability, both in the shop and in the field. Max plate thickness is 1/4"
- Large 14-segment display provides instantaneous feedback for both voltage and wire feed speed
- Unique rugged industrial design supporting multiple lift points and cable management
- Arc dynamics allow fine tune arc based on the material being welded
- IP23S rated for indoor/outdoor use
- Advanced control features include adjustable pre and post flow, burn back control, creep start and 2T/4T trigger latch
- Spool Gun Ready with automatic configuration upon connection
- 3 Year Warranty
- 140A MIG/MAG Power Source
- Tweco Fusion 180 MIG Torch (10ft)
- Victor Gas Regulator/Flow Gauge
- Return Cable Kit
- Gas Hose (10ft)
- (2) Feed Rolls (.023/.030) V Fitted & (.030/.035) VK Fitted
- (2) Contact tips: 0.6mm/0.023in., 0.8mm/ 0.030in.
- ESAB OK AristoRod .030 (2.2lb Spool)