ESAB has revolutionized the portability of welders with this machine. Coming in at a whopping 29 lbs this tiny machine packs a punch offering dual voltage 120/230V! This welder is an inverter-based welding system that comes ready to tackle steel, stainless and aluminum. Features professional-grade arc like characteristics and full featured digital controls which enable fine-tuning of the arc performance to deliver the most superior welds. Take this welder wherever the work takes you - around the shop, in the field or at home in your garage.
- The EM 210 is a MIG/Flux Cored welding system with a 30-200A output; welds material from 22 gauge up to 3/8-inch in a single pass; accepts 4- and 8-inch diameter wire spools.
- Comes spool gun-ready for MIG aluminum with optional spool gun (spool gun sold separately
- Digital controls with large easy-to-read LED display enable fast, easy and more accurate operation.
- Improve welding results with advanced functions typically found on industrial machines: MIG wire run- in, burn-back, variable inductance, 2T/4T trigger control.
- Portability and flexibility to weld in a variety of locations. Weighing only 29 lbs, connect to 120/230V primary power and compatible with 10kVa generators.